Yarn Color Palettes & a bunny


I'm in love with cotton yarns and learning how to crochet finally! Something I've always wanted to do but hadn't taken the time to explore, until now.
My sewing room is still all packed away, waiting for a make-over & I needed to make something. So, what a perfect time to learn and play with some yarn! I am learning just the basics and was so surprised, at how easy it is to crochet. Basic stitches, like the single crochet, makes this adorable bunny...I found the tut on YouTube & used the 24/7 yarn-Aqua for them.




There is an Easter egg pattern too and similar to the body of this pattern. They were fun and easy to make and just perfect for starters. I seem to be more attracted to the cotton yarns more than others. Exploring different options, I found some that I will be trying. I love the colors of the DROPS Design Yarns. The website is a lot of fun too! Patterns and tutorials to explore.


Something tells me....I'd better get that sewing room finished. Before you know it, There's going to be lots of yarning around and I really don't need another creative endeavor. But just like fabrics and threads, these yarn colors call to me and just beg to become something.
Happy Spring....til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a Little Note here makes me Smile